CenterPointe Hospital of Columbia provides acute mental healthcare for children and adolescents as well as mental health and addiction treatment for adults and seniors.
In addition to our focused inpatient services, we offer intensive outpatient programs for adolescents and adults. Across all our programming, we strive to provide patients with compassionate care that promotes lasting health and healing.
CenterPointe Hospital of Columbia is a premier provider of behavioral healthcare services in Columbia, delivered with compassion for patients and their families; respect for employees, physicians, and other professionals; accountability for clinical and ethical performance; and responsibility to the communities we serve.
CenterPointe Hospital of Columbia will be the healthcare provider of choice for our patients, employees, physicians, and other healthcare professionals by consistently performing at a superior level while maintaining sound ethical standards and returning a fair value to our financial partners.
We base treatment on the belief that, through a combination of medically managed care and therapeutic intervention and education, patients can learn to effectively manage their symptoms and cope with the effects on their lives.
- We are dedicated to meeting the healthcare needs of our patients.
- We treat patients, employees, physicians, and others with respect and compassion.
- We partner with physicians to provide the best care possible for our patients.
- We foster a fulfilling and challenging workplace for all.
- We continuously improve the quality of care we deliver to our patients.
- We act with responsibility and accountability to the communities we serve.