Please be advised of our visiting hours, which are listed below. If a visitor is unable to visit during the scheduled times, they will need to contact the patient’s social worker, who will need to arrange for a visit outside regular hours.
Our visiting hours are as follows:
- Children and adolescents: Monday and Wednesday from 5:30-7 p.m.
- Adults: Monday and Wednesday from 7-8:30 p.m.
- Silver Lining program (for seniors): Tuesday and Thursday from 2-4 p.m.
Additionally, to help ensure a smooth visit, please note the following visitation guidelines and procedures:
- Visitors should arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to the end of visiting hours.
- Visitors will be escorted to the visiting area every 30 minutes.
- We do not allow more than two visitors per patient per day.
- We do not allow visitors ages 12-17 to visit without their guardian present. Visitors age 12 and younger must be specially set up at social work’s convenience, and the guardian required for any child visitor must still be present.
- Please allow time to check in at the front desk and secure your belongings when you arrive.
We thank you for your cooperation and encourage you to contact us if you have any questions. The team at CenterPointe Hospital of Columbia in Columbia, Missouri, is committed to promoting the safety and comfort of our patients and their visitors.
CenterPointe Hospital of Columbia continually monitors COVID-19 infection rates within the state and reserves the right to alter this schedule to safely care for our patients.