MU 30th Annual Gerontology Nursing Conference featured the presentation, “My Two Elaines: Learning, Coping, and Surviving as an Alzheimer’s Caregiver,” by Martin James “Marty” Schreiber, former Governor of Wisconsin, and caregiver for his beloved wife, Elaine, diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease. “If there’s one thing worse than Alzheimer’s, it’s ignorance of the disease,” noted Schreiber.
- Mike Talmo, CEO of CenterPointe Columbia Promotes Effective Treatment Approaches for Mental Health Conditions
- Ken Skouby, Clinical Director of CenterPointe Columbia Gives Hope for Those Affected by Mental Health Issues
- CenterPointe Columbia Supports Disaster Relief Efforts in Jefferson City, Missouri
- Benefits of Outpatient Treatment Services at CenterPointe Columbia
- Compass Health Leaders Visit CenterPointe Columbia